Print Design Services
Our Print design studio has professionals with experience of working with several international publishers, including Penguin Books, Dorling Kindersley, Hay House Books, Harper Collins, and Eicher on projects ranging from Book design, to Book jackets, Illustration and Visualization. Our team members have also been associated with Travel+Leisure, the leading international travel magazine executing several photography, styling and illustration projects for them.
Our team has also photographed for other publications such as Andpersand Magazine, Outlook Traveller, Marie Claire, Jetwings, and Cuaderno Salmon (Mexico).
Brochures, Book Covers, Magazine layouts, Illustrations
- Turnkey print design projects, including brochures and promotional material, books and magazines, manuals, catalogs, etc. This can include copy writing/editing if required.
- Visualisation and redesign of magazines and promotional material.
- Logo and logotype design, redesign and modification. This can include stationery and other material where necessary.
- Newsletters, Press releases and Advertorials, both print and e-based
- Hand-drawn illustrations in a vareity of styles, depending on requirement.
- Vector drawings and complex vector illustrations.
- Specialised Children's book illustrations.
Photography (still only)
- Travel and Lifestyle photography
- Photography of Fashion, Food, Products, garments and textiles
- tyling for photographs can be done in-house where necessary
- Documentary, news and portraits
- Visualisation, styling and model coordination of photo shoots
- Specialises in Travel and location-oriented photo shoots, for magazine cover and feature pages